Saturday 7 April 2012

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] SAVE RIDER

Credit : LazerKim



By LazerKim: ”Kim Hyun Joong to appear in the upcoming drama City Conquest”. This was the news currently circulating, which brought a lot of excitement to Hyun Joong’s fans. It was said that it’s very likely that he will accept the offer, but KeyEast emphasized that nothing had been confirmed yet, though Hyun Joong is currently reviewing the story plot. It was said that Hyun Joong had a bunch of offers for drama in his hands and is just choosing which one would suit him. Well knowing Hyun Joong for his unique persoality anything would suit him, but he’s made to choose which among the offers is likely to be closest to his heart to work on.

I tried researching on this City Conquest which I was assuming to be a story from a Japanese manga but. City Conquest is originally a Korean comic book that began in 1996 and had nearly 270 issues. The comic is about the main character Back Mir who fights against corruption. I read this information from Hyunies Pexer’s Blog. Apparently this is an action drama, which is what Hyun Joong wants to work on or any action drama for that matter. There’s no further information about the story plot, from at least the original comic book except this picture below.



Viewing from this picture from City Conquest, the first thing came to my mind is the photo above. Do you remember this? It’s Kim Hyun Joong portraying the character Yoon Ji Hoo at Boys Over Flower!! It seems, Yoon Ji Hoo will be back on your screen!!! Why not? It would be like the Yoon Ji Hoo from Boys Over Flower appears again as a grown man in a manly image riding a high powered motor bike to eliminate the city criminals!! The character from the comic book is in black leather jacket that reminds me of Breakdown which is my favorite Hyun Joong’s image. I think the character in City Conquest suits Hyun Joong, oh he’ll be a very handsome rider in a motor bike.

It was said that this drama had been planned for a year or so, and once Hyun Joong accepts the offer it will start with its production as soon. Well I would only assume he can do it right after his Asian fan meeting which is set on May 4 onward. As it’s clearly stated though that KeyEast have not confirm with anything as yet, that we still have to wait. It’s alright to wait, whatever Hyun Joong or KeyEast decides, because we will be supporting him all the way whatever plans he has to work on.

If ever KeyEast may have changes, then it’s alright, it happens, in business you just don’t grab any chances, timing is also important. I have mentioned this in one of my articles that says Right Timing is one of the most important factor in delivering a project, specially in any drama project. Right time in filming, and right time to air the drama, there are many factors to consider, and one of this is what other dramas are currently airing. I’m very sure KeyEast has a team of strategist to work on Hyun Joong’s projects. Therefore, if changes may transpire, let’s bear in mind that there is a more than valid reason for any changes.


Yesterday, as I was researching for more details about this comic book City Conquest, I happen to read some negative comments about this City Conquest being Hyun Joong as the lead cast. And so I post just this at twitter – “Protect the Prince.” I brushed this out of my shoulder and proceeded to my research. Everyone was wondering what I meant but unfortunately I lost my connection at twitter to reply to them. and so I started writing this article. I took a short break to research for photos, went back to twitter and there was already this noise, commotion among the fans, which I had guessed, they have read the negative comments.

Oh well, am I getting used to this scenario? I’ve seen this before, at Speed, if you remember, that drama was being offered to Hyun Joong but rejected it due to conflict to his schedule. But prior to the rejection, negative comments flows like river rapids!! Now it’s happening again. Is this fair? The guy haven’t done anything yet, neither had he accepted the offer for this drama project and here they goes his loving critics, making noise!! Why?? If a critic would say Hyun Joong can not act. I’m waiting for at least a bit explanation or grounds or basis on why they would say he can not act. They can’t say anything simply because they do not have any grounds or basis to justify that he’s can’t act. That’s all.



And so my co-alien soldiers, this is just the start of it, once Hyun Joong say yes to this project there will be noise again, we just have to save the rider on that bike, he’s our Prince and I really hope he’ll finally accept this offer if Hyun Joong feels like doing it. And if he does this is gonna be another significant event in his carer life as his come back drama. Hyun Joong will not dive in a water with sharks!! I’m sure he prepares for whatever his come back drama and is set to prove himself again.

I can’t help imagining Hyun Joong riding on that bike in black leather suit, that looks so manly and a very handsome rider!! I can picture him in my mind as he portray the role, could be a strong character as he rides on and eliminate the bad guys……sigh…… Of course there has to a love story, as he takes his girl to his back ride to save her from the lawless elements. He will be a hero in this drama and so in his real life as he always win in any battle. Hyun Joong again will have the chance to prove himself, this time in his other talent in acting, as we support him all the way.

I do hope this is the project that Hyun Joong has been waiting for. It was said that there were many offers for him to do drama projects, Hyun Joong of course would be selecting which ever project he wants to work on. In one of his interviews he was saying, he shouldn’t be too choosy, but of course, as I mentioned earlier, right timing is important to his career, that has to be considered.

May I say this again, Kim Hyun Joong, as his fans, we cheer, we support, we protect and save the rider of that bike!!!

LazerKim here writing

Photo credits as tagged, to Ms. Lina Perez, and Sriz, thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.