Tuesday 20 March 2012

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] LOVE LETTER

Credit & Wrote by LazerKim
 


By LazerKim:                      How do you feel if you receive a letter or simple message from the one you love?? You definitely get excited and you can’t wait to open it up and read. That’s how I felt upon seeing a post of Kim Hyun Joong’s 18th message to his fans!! Loading the message felt forever that I can’t wait to read it!!  Oh I was smiling at my monitor while reading the message, well the guy feels exactly how his fans feel. He’s getting bored!!
Well why not, Hyun Joong had been out there for eight straight months, and when he was given the chance to rest, he became restless and bored. At least Hyun Joong was given a time to himself and it’s nice of him to think about his fans…..sigh! He must be truly lonely and just like us we get bored for not seeing him. But once he has fully recharged he’ll be excited to go back to work, as good as new again.
Hyun Joong was saying, he’s home reading books he haven’t read, and watching dramas, which is unfamiliar to him and seemed strange. And yes I agree because Hyun Joong is a type of person you can not let him stay in one corner or sit even just for one hour!! Oh I can just imagine the guy to be just walking around his apartment and sit for a while grab a book or anything to read, and on his feet again!!! And finally, Hyun Joong thought about his fans that he doesn’t have a single idea how we thought about him everyday!!! How we get crazy watching his video clips over and over again!! But it’s so sweet of him to write, as he normally does if he finds the time to do so.

 


I read from the comment box, she’s a new fan and she was quite surprised that Hyun Joong do write messages to his fans. She was thinking his staff does the writing for him. Actually in Hollywood that happens, celebs do let their staffs write letters and on line messages to their fans. But not Hyun Joong. If he has time he simply type just about anything for his fans. And that makes him special.  Remember before he flew to Japan last January, it was Chinese lunar year, and just about to leave he left a message for us? It was sweet nothing but the gesture made him close to us. Just the same as he wrote his latest message to his fans is another thoughtful gesture.
Hyun Joong was saying he hadn’t shown himself for a month, well, his last public appearance was Feb.5, his concert in Japan. He misses performing, well I told you the guy is a stage addict, do you think we fans are the only ones who’s an addict?? Hyun Joong is an addict too, I’m sure he’s just dying to be on stage and dance sing again!! Don’t you see any connection here? For the past days, if you can read the bloggers at Twitter, all of a sudden someone would just pop out and saying “I miss Hyun Joong so much”. And some would say, “It’s getting boring without Hyun Joong”. And I would post “So this is life without Hyun Joong”!!!
Everyday I read this from his fans, and what? We simply content ourselves with reading, and for me here it’s writing about him. Someone at my comment box said “LazerKim what have you done to us, our day is not complete without reading your article”. Thank you, but  it’s not me, we all feel the same way and this is our outlet. I can’t complete my day without writing about Hyun Joong, while you can’t complete your day without reading about him. This is our outlet for getting bored because we’ve gone used to seeing Hyun Joong for 8 straight months. And we’re not even aware Hyun Joong feels bored too. The feeling is just mutual. Well, at least the guy is just being honest.
Is this normal??? Can anyone help me here? Is this how it feels being a fan of any celeb for that matter? I’m sure many of you maybe asking yourself the same question.  I mean this is my first time to really get involve with a celeb and this is not normal for me. As I have mentioned in my other articles, I got a long list of favorites both Korean celeb and the Hollywood, but I never get to this extent of knowing more about those celebs, and just like one of my regular readers said, she feels like a fan girl giggling over Hyun Joong!! And I do share the same feeling with her. I’m just curious, does other fan and idol has the kind of connection like Hyun joong and his fans? Is this natural?

 


And may I just share, Hyun Joong’s message is just so contagious. Honestly, this shouldn’t be my topic for the day, but after reading the message, which I did five times, I just found myself staring in a space. I was asking myself, what’s happening to him? Out of the blues he’s bored!!! I thought hard about it and I found the answer, Hyun Joong is experiencing a natural dancer’s instinct of having a hang over. If we do experience hang overs like after watching his show, you would just reminisce on how good he performed. Hyun Joong experience the same hang over only once he stop moving. After his tight schedule for eight months straight just moving around and suddenly stopped. He has now the time to think clearly, after being rested.
The thought of him getting bored is exactly how we all feel for a month now. Well everyone say the same thing over and over about missing Hyun Joong and getting bored which I do feel most of the time. It’s because we seldom see him, and somehow the feeling of missing someone makes us even miss him more once we get a glimpse of him. All the while I thought it’s only us who feels bored, Hyun Joong feels it too. I can only read in between the lines of his message. This is just short of saying he misses the fun of being on stage to share his music with us.
I’m not trying to deliberately misinterpret the message. But men are men, they may say this and that, but deep inside it’s the other way around. And women just have to read them from inside just to understand that men finds it hard to disclose themselve about what they truly feels. I can see from his message he really miss the fun of being on that stage, he misses his fans being there to listen to him. This is how I read his message. The guy wants to sing again, he loves to be on live stage and that’s why he loves performing a concerts no matter how difficult it is to prepare. He loves to see his fans listening to him as he sings, cheering for him on top of their voices, Hyun Joong misses it.

 


It’s so natural for an artist like Hyun Joong, that after every performance feels like he wants to do it again, specially if his show was a success. I’ll tell you how it feels. If an artist perform series of shows for months, just like what Hyun Joong was doing, his schedule was full pack from June 2011 to Feb 5 2012, at the first few months, adrenaline was so high that you can’t imagine he performed so consistently.
But there are times with the span of 8 months, it’s very naturally human, he would feel tired and would wish it’s over, again that’s very natural. I’ve seen that kind of feeling from Hyun Joong in November when he did his series of concerts in different locations in Japan, and was no joke, moving from one place to another performing shows for just a matter of weeks. In January 2012 at the fan meeting and Feb.5 at Yokohama Arena, he was able to fully recharge and he was so refreshed back then.
And it suddenly stopped. Now this is the time he gets hang over from the performances he did, this is the time he reminisce all those fun with his fans as he sings and dance non stop. He’s now fully rested, and with a very clear mind nothing to think about and so this gives him the chance to look back in time. This is how I read his message. As he said “when you’re resting try to rearrange your life, after rearranging my thoughts I have great plans”. He’s saying this to us, but actually he’s saying this to himself. He’s thinking whether he’ll do the plan or not. He’s reading, but I don’t think it’s a book that he’s reading!!!
He wants to do something, but definitely he wants to sing and dance, rock the stage again have fun with his fans. This I think is what he actually miss, which is very natural to any artist like himself. A dancer is always a dancer, he may take a rest, but his body will keep seeking for dance and perform, and that is very natural to any dancer like Hyun Joong. But I think he’ll be doing drama instead, as he mentioned at Aeon press conference, but nothing is confirm yet. I’m just letting you know what he feels, reading from his message.

 


Hyun Joong is lonely when he wrote to us, well who wouldn’t be, he’s all alone in his apartment and the weather is not so good in Korea this time around, and so he’s being stuck up at home. Lucky fans we are!! If he has a girlfriend and he’s lonely it’s very likely he’ll go and have the company of his girlfriend!!! But instead, he grab his lap top and type a message to his fans who has the same feeling and thought with him. Sigh…..    Lucky for us fans, because Hyun Joong personally writes to his fans and disclose his feelings of being lonely. It feels good though, Hyun Joong can share with us his private thoughts from time to time. Every time he does, it even makes us closer to him and here we are sharing his thoughts with each other.
There’s that connection which is apparently can not be denied. Oh yes, he wrote about White Day and he was apologizing for not having prepared something for us, and that’s very thoughtful of him, but it doesn’t matter actually, the important thing is we thought about him on that day, since valentine Feb 14, we spent it with the real world with our true to life partners, and so I gave that day Mar 14 exclusively for him. Oh by the way, if anyone wants to write any message for Hyun Joong the article is White Day. The article just stays there, the comment box is still open that’s for you. Don’t worry I don’t open that article. It just stay at the internet. I’m still hoping one day Hyun Joong will be able to read coming from you personally.

 


Now going back to my question, is this all natural? Is this how it is to be a fan? I have organized a lot of concerts, my work is at the back stage running here and there during each shows, or I stay at the control area, that’s my job. My attention is solely on stage, though I hear cheers from the audience but I don’t actually know how it feels to be there at the audience cheering for an artist. And that’s my dream, I want to be with Hyun Joong’s fans to join in and enjoy the show. I want to experience falling in line with the rest of the fans patiently waiting to get in to the venue, I want to know how it feels. And so with the  aftermath, after the show, fans do go home and I can only imagine you would probably check on updates about him.
I wonder does the fans of other celeb have the same connection as we do with Hyun joong? I’m sure some of you had other celebs whom you are a fan before you met Hyun Joong. Was the feeling and thoughts the same? Because with Hyun Joong, among the fans they have a strong connection and I can feel that. And apparently there’s a very strong connection between Hyun Joong and his fans, that I strongly believe. I think I’ll give it a try to investigate other celeb and their fans!! Actually I haven’t tried to visit and stay at other celeb’s fan blog although I made an attempt but if it’s not my interest I find it difficult to stay longer!!! Except for his boss of course.

 


Kim Hyun Joong is like a lover for us in a different world, having an unconditional love because we can share the love for him with each other. No one has been selfish, on the contrary we want more people to love him. Many lucky Koreans can hand in their personal letters to him and let’s just consider it as the Korean fans speak or write in behalf of his international fans.
Every time I watch Hyun Joong at the airport, I always look for fans who can hand in letters and presents to him and do you know what I say to myself every time I see them? I would just say “that letter comes from me too”!! I can only assume that Korean fans and us his international fans, join in having the same feelings and thoughts about Hyun Joong and letting him know about it through his Korean fans, that Hyun Joong can understand better in his language. And I’m sure Korean fans do share the same thoughts with us through a love letter!!
And so Hyun Joong wrote back to us that I find it so sweet of him being an ultimate lover from another world as a Love Letter was specially delivered to us from Kim Hyun Joong.  LazerKim here writing


 

Photo credits as tagged, thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.